Nourishing Traditional Diets – The Key to Vibrant Dental Health
Dr. Weston A. Price investigated fourteen primitive cultures that had perfect dental health, heart health and mental health. He described the diets that conferred good health on these populations, and how quickly their health changed once introduced to processed foods and refined oils and sugars. This lecture will outline the principles of healthy diets, with particular emphasis on the fat-soluble Vitamins A, D and K2 as needed in pre-pregnancy and pregnancy diets, when the teeth and bones are being formed.
At the end of this course participants should be able to:
- Understand the effect modern foods have on human facial and dental structure, as well as the rest of the body.
- Assess a patient’s overall health by looking at the structure of the face and jaw.
- Illustrate the necessity for health fats in the diet.
- Educate pregnant mothers on traditional health modalities for ensuring the health of their children.
- Understand the dangers of pasteurized milk.
- Identify Healthy Fats.
- Describe the function of vitamins A & D in the body.
- Educate others on the health benefits of salt.
INSTRUCTOR: Sally Fallon Morell (President, Weston A. Price Foundation)
AGD Subject Code: 150
CE Credits: 2
Course Length: 2 hr
Student must complete Parts 1 and 2 to receive CE credits.